Our client, a rapidly growing private company in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a Controller for their location in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Period end financial reporting
- General accounting (AR, AP, account reconciliations, etc.)
- Indirect staff supervision
- Ad hoc reporting
- Financial analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting support
- Job Costing
- Cash flow reporting
- Working with external auditors
- Other accounting tasks as needed
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation is required
- Five to eight years experience in similar role
- Successful in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Team-oriented individual with a strong work ethic
- The ability to multi-task, problem solve, above average analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel is required
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a fantastic team of individuals in a workplace that values results and dedication. If you are a hands-on, hardworking, and adaptable individual with excellent technical accounting skills, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume to the attention of Troy Yeo, CPA, CA.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!