Our client is seeking a Junior Accountant for a permanent position in their Halifax office. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated group of people working in a rapidly growing organization.
- Processing AP and AR
- Reviewing and processing expense claims
- Credit card reconciliation
- Preparing monthly remittances
- Support inventory management and logistics
- Apply client payment to accounts
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business, accounting or finance
- 5 years’ accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous experience creating and documenting financial policies considered an asset
- Above average attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proven ability to take initiate and be proactive
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!