Our client is in search of an Interim CPA for its office in Dartmouth. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 2 to 3 months where the successful candidate will play a large part in the accounting for several recent acquisitions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with year-end preparation and audit
- Acquisition accounting and purchase price allocations
- Creating financial statements
- Working paper preparation
- Year-end closing and journal entries
- Other accounting duties as required
- A professional accounting designation
- A minimum of 6 years similar experience in an accounting role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Possess a strong attention to detail coupled with superior organizational and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Troy D. Yeo, CA by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!