Are you a confident, team-oriented accounting professional looking for a challenging new opportunity? Our client, an international service organization, is seeking a Controller for their Halifax office. This is a permanent opportunity.
As a vital member of the accounting group and management team, you will ensure the timely generation of reliable financial information and compliance with all reporting requirements. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Day to day accounting
- Financial and project reporting
- General ledger maintenance
- Account reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting
- A/P and A/R staff management
- Other general accounting duties as required
- Completion of a Professional Accounting Designation
- A minimum of five years progressive general accounting experience.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a hands-on role
- A proven track record of taking initiative and meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and display a superior attention to detail.
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.