We’re currently seeking a Bookkeeper for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. A thriving, growing business in the Industrial Retail & Services industry, our client is seeking a versatile, experienced individual who is keen on growing with their team. A strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly are critical qualities for this role.
- Accounts payable processing and cheque runs
- Tenant information management
- Past due rent collection and processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Track and enter hours for payroll
- Basic month end financial statements and reports
- Ad hoc reporting
- Year end preparation
- 3 - 5 years’ hands-on bookkeeping experience
- Post-secondary education at the College level
- Independent with excellent multitasking skills
- Versatile and eager to contribute
- Positive, team-oriented outlook
- Sage 300/AccPac experience required
Our client takes pride in valuing its employees and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Working within a friendly, supportive environment, this is an excellent growth opportunity for the successful candidate.