Interim Director of Finance
Our client is seeking an Interim Director of Finance in Halifax for approximately four to six months.
Reporting to the VP Finance and Administration, this key position has a significant impact on the achievement of the organization’s accountabilities and will be responsible for the finance and administration systems of the organization. You will work closely with the senior management team and staff to ensure the organization’s results are accurately reported and targets are met. You will be required to analyze and understand the details and interpret results.
Primary accountabilities include:
- Period end financial and operational reporting
- Operations management
- KPI reporting
- Reviewing and monitoring financial targets and results
- Preparing internal reports and attending Board meetings
- Maintaining and monitoring an effective system of internal financial control
- Staff management
- CPA designation and gained a minimum of ten years of senior accounting and financial leadership experience.
- A positive attitude and commitment to teamwork,
- Extremely detail oriented and consistently meet all deadlines.
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills are essential
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.