Our client is seeking an Accounting Coordinator for their Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity with a strong potential to lead to permanent.
As an integral part of the team, this role serves as the key point of contact providing support services to the team as required as well as assisting with the accounts payable function of the organization.
- Assisting with accounts payable data entry
- Inputting and coding of expense reports
- Credit card reconciliations
- Receiving and relaying calls and emails
- Managing files and confidential documentation
- Organization of travel visas
- Other administrative support as needed
- Prior accounts payable experience with Sage AccPac required
- Experience in a supportive role within a small business
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Strong customer services skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Prior experience with Microsoft office, specifically Excel