Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper to assist with monthly bookkeeping at their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity within a locally owned and operated accounting services firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounting entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Data Processing
- Payroll processing support
- Basic financial analysis
- Other general bookkeeping and support for the Senior Accountant as needed
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting at the university or college level
- A minimum of three years’ experience in bookkeeping
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Quickbooks (online or desktop) considered an asset
Working within a friendly, supportive environment, this is an excellent opportunity for the adaptable and knowledgeable candidate.