We’re currently seeking a Project Accountant for a 3 -6 month contract role in the Annapolis Valley. Our client is a highly respected organization and they are seeking capable candidates who are motivated and keen to contribute. You will have the opportunity to work full or part time hours. Working closely with the Director of Finance, primary areas of responsibility will include cash modelling and reporting, implementing new financial programs and other special projects as required.
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation, or equivalent experience
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a hands on, project accounting role - experience in manufacturing or construction will be considered an asset
- Quick to learn new processes
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Personable with great communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills