Our client is seeking an experienced Accounting Administrator for their location in Halifax. This is a temporary position within a dynamic work setting.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will involve accounting for multiple departments Highlights include:
- Accounts payable processing
- Accounts receivable management
- Account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- GL maintenance
- Financial report preparation and analysis
- HST remittances
- Capital asset & depreciation reporting
- Inventory reporting and balancing
- Annual budget development assistance
- Year end auditor assistance
- Other accounting related duties as needed
As the ideal candidate, you have completed a post secondary program in accounting at the college or university level and have gained a minimum 3 - 5 years’ progressing accounting experience. High level interpersonal and communication skills are required to complement your strong work ethic and dedication to a job well done.
Thriving in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, you manage multiple priorities extremely efficiently. Demonstrating a self-starter attitude, you follow direction well and take pride in your work. Experience with Sage 300/ACCPAC software is required.