Our Client, an established and respected boutique public accounting firm, is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for their office in Halifax. This opportunity will appeal to you if you are seeking a challenging and fulfilling role within a strong, team-oriented work environment.
Offering a competitive salary and desirable benefits package, this firm is committed to work/ life balance and values the contributions of every employee.
- Notice to Reader
- Corporate tax
- Client bookkeeping
- Client meetings and enquiry management
- Other related activities in support of clients and the Partners
- 5+ years’ accounting experience
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting at the college or university level
- Prior experience within a public accounting environment is an asset
- Superior attention to detail and high accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and helpful
- High level comfort with Excel and accounting systems in general