Manager of Finance, Planning & Analysis
Our Client is currently seeking a Manager of Finance, Planning & Analysis for an opportunity in their Dartmouth office. The successful candidate has above average technical accounting skills and strong leadership capabilities.
- Manage and provide direction to the accounting support team
- Financial analysis, planning and reporting
- AR analysis, controls and policy review
- Gross margin analysis
- Potential to assist with SAP implementation
- Other support as required
- CPA designation completed or near completion
- 5+ years senior accounting experience
- People management
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good judgement and problem solving capabilities
- Above average skills in Excel
- Strong ability to create and execute a plans
- Excellent communication skills and adaptability
If you are a team player with proven leadership abilities, this may be the opportunity for you.