Financial Systems Analyst
Our client is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity with potential.
Reporting to the Controller, you will provide full cycle accounts payable and receivable functions. Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and post invoices
- Prepare and distribute cheques
- Prepare and post sales invoices and credit adjustments
- Post and deposit client payments
- Maintain all member and client account information
- Communicate with various parties to resolve issues
- Reconcile accounts and statements
As the ideal candidate, you have completed a diploma focused in accounting, and gained a minimum of 3 years’ broad accounting experience.
Utilizing strong technical accounting skills, you are a detail-oriented and thorough individual with standards for your work. As a strong team member, you enjoy supporting others while managing your own priorities effectively. Additionally, you demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Experience with Sage 300 or similar software will be considered a strong asset.