Interim Chief Financial Officer
Our client is seeking an experienced Interim Chief Financial Officer to oversee all accounting and finance functions for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 2-3 months.
Working closely with the executive team, you will provide leadership and direction for all financial and fiscal management aspects of the organization's operations and play a key role in:
- Contributing to the organization’s strategic direction and growth
- Managing financial accounting and reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Managing risk and developing processes, structures and systems
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
As the ideal candidate, you have completed your CPA designation and have at least 10 years’ experience in a senior financial accounting and reporting role. Demonstrating exceptional problem resolution skills, you are a highly organized professional with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. Superior communication and interpersonal skills are also important, along with a team-oriented approach and a high degree of initiative and accountability.