Senior Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis
Our client is seeking a Senior Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis for their location in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity that is newly created due to growth.
Reporting to the CFO, and as a key member of the finance team, your primary duties will include:
- Financial reporting including consolidated financials
- Detailed financial analysis and interpretation at period ends
- Annual financial statement audit management
- Assisting with strategic planning initiatives
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Recommending and implementing improvements to internal processes
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as assigned
As the ideal candidate, you have completed your Chartered Professional Accountant designation and have a minimum of seven years’ experience. Previous experience in public accounting with large clients would be an asset.
A professional individual who thinks strategically and is able to provide hands-on support to senior management, you are able to effectively utilize your strong knowledge of financial reporting, strategies and practices. Additionally, your track record and professional accomplishments demonstrate that you are an effective communicator with strong analytical and problem resolutions skills. You consistently meet strict deadlines, have a superior attention to detail and take initiative in all projects and assignments.
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.