Special Accounts Administrator
Our client is a network of autonomous, not-for-profit organizations that work with all levels of government and private sector to help create, expand, and modernize existing small businesses.
The Special Accounts Administrator is responsible for supporting special accounts and regional funding projects. They will manage a database of over 2,800 loans as well as develop and implement any new project databases. The successful candidate must be very comfortable in both data management and report generation. The position is located in Mulgrave, Nova Scotia.
- Ensure loans are entered and monitored
- Reconcile records on an ongoing basis
- Provide administrative and database management support to new major projects
- Provide escalated collection support for
- Assist with doubtful accounts and provide information to administration
- A business degree or diploma graduate
- Committed to support and assist the team approach vital to the organization’s effectiveness
- Able to work independently; quickly developing an understanding of expectations and delivering on them
- Able to communicate and develop relationships with our stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Access, Excel, and Database Management
- Detail orientated and have exceptional organizational skills
- A candidate with a background in banking/lending
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership abilities, an entrepreneurial focus, and the ability to excel in growing, highly professional organization, this may be the career move for you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.