Interim Bookkeeper (Part-time)
Our client, a growing international company, is seeking a Bookkeeper for their Dartmouth, Nova Scotia office. This is a contract opportunity, working approximately 10-20 hours per month. This is an exciting opportunity to help grow the company’s Canadian presence and image.
- Prepare and file corporate taxes and comply with CRA regulations
- Payroll processing
- Process increments and deductions
- Month end accounting
- Accounts payable functions
- Other basic accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education (college or university) in accounting or bookkeeping
- Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant accounting experience
- Able to learn new processes quickly
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative and be self-directed in work
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.