Our client is seeking a Controller to join their entrepreneurial and innovative company in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. This is a newly created permanent position within a rapidly growing organization that will be responsible for full cycle accounting and reporting while playing a key role in the implementation and transition of a new software program and the opening of new divisions.
- Financial statement preparation
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Year end audit coordination
- Process improvements, implementations, and work flow review
- Other duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum 5 years progressive experience
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry is a strong asset
- Prior experience within entrepreneurial environments is a strong asset
- Critical thinker, proactive approach and desire to contribute new ideas
- Highly adaptable and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, continually growing environment
- Positive personality and desire to work within a collaborative, team environment
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership abilities, an entrepreneurial focus, and the ability to excel in growing, highly professional organization, this may be the career move for you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.