Our client, a well-established firm in the legal industry, is seeking a Finance Administrator to join their team for a one-year term position. Working with a group of experienced finance team members, this position is based out of the organizations’ Halifax, Nova Scotia office.
The successful candidate thrives in a versatile role and is comfortable assisting in and contributing to a software transition. The ideal candidate should be adaptable, hardworking, and a forward thinker.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Perform electronic bank deposits
- Accounts payable entry
- Post credit card transactions and monitor limits
- Process employee expenses
- Field client request for account/billing information
- Capital asset tracking
- HST filing
- Assist with budget entry
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar support position
- Previous experience working in the legal sector will be considered an asset
- Previous experience with software transitions will be considered an asset
- Proficiency with MS Excel and ProLaw is an asset
- Adaptable and flexible work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and professional approach
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.