Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our client, a leader and innovator in the legal industry, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for their office in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This is a one-year term opportunity that offers growth opportunities with a versatile, fun, and supportive team.
- Record and post client payments
- Process EFT, cheque, and wire transfers
- Enter transactions
- Track unpaid and outstanding invoices
- Prepare bank deposits
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ accounts receivable experience
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Open communication and professional approach
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch-in wherever needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Team oriented approach and desire to contribute to vibrant group
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.