We’re seeking an experienced and dedicated Part-time Controller (1 – 1.5 days per week) for a wonderful opportunity with our client in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Working with a committed and hands-on small team in the healthcare sector, the successful candidate will provide general leadership to the accounting group while performing senior-level accounting duties.
- Day to day accounting management
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance and review
- Month-end closing and reporting
- Actual to budget variance analysis
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Minimum 5 years’ full cycle experience at senior accountant level
- CPA designation is preferred but not required
- Previous experience in the healthcare or non-profit sector is an asset
- Proficiency with QuickBooks software and MS Office Suite
- Strong ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Adaptable and flexible work ethic
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Professional and personable demeanor
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.