Our client, the Whynot Group of Companies, is seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join their rapidly growing company in Kentville, Nova Scotia. This is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to contribute strong accounting support skills while having the exposure to great accounting growth opportunities.
- Accurate input of accounts payable
- Review of revenue postings
- Reconciliations for multiple entities
- Variance analysis support
- Other general accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar accounting support position
- Solid understanding of general accounting procedures
- MS Excel proficiency is required
- Strong computer proficiency with comfort learning new programs
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive approach and go-getter work ethic
- Strong time management skills and a keen attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.