Interim PT Senior Financial Analyst
Our client, a local service organization, is seeking an Interim Part-time Senior Financial Analyst to work closely with the finance team in a hands-on role during a busy period. This is a contract opportunity for 3 days per week and will be a combination of in-office based out of Bridgewater, NS and work from home.
- Financial analysis and variance analysis
- Complex reconciliations
- Ad hoc reporting
- Excel data manipulation
- Other duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation in progress or completed
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong analytical skills are a necessity
- Solid understanding of general accounting and internal controls
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.