Senior Financial Analyst
Are you looking for a fast paced, challenging finance opportunity with international travel? Our client, a successful financial consulting firm with an international client base, is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join a strong, cohesive and efficient team in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity for a highly analytical individual with superior writing skills looking to be part of a dedicated and reputable team.
- Reviewing material and identifying discrepancies
- Identifying significant operational risks
- Drafting compressive reports
- Preparing the team for on-site and virtual visits with fund managers
- Attending and leading conference meetings
- Conducting in-depth interviews with senior professionals
- Researching and presenting on market developments, industry trends and regulatory requirements
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CFA or CAIA also considered)
- 4+ years’ relevant experience
- Superior writing skills and previous experience writing in-depth reports considered a strong asset
- Strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Experience in the alternative asset industry ideal but not required
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a client-oriented focus and the ability to excel in growing, highly professional organization, this may be the career move for you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.