Bookkeeper & Office Administrator
Our client, a successful, locally based non-profit organization, is seeking a Bookkeeper & Office Administrator for their tight-knit and engaged team based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This role is a contract opportunity, ideal for someone with a versatile and cohesive skillset who thrives in a community-based environment.
- Payroll processing
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist with benefits administration
- General office administration
- Post-secondary education in accounting or bookkeeping
- 2 – 5 years’ versatile bookkeeping experience
- Ability to pick up on new processes quickly
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative and be self-directed in work
- Non-profit experience is a strong asset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.