Interim CFO (Part-time)
Our client, a local service organization, is seeking an Interim CFO to support the regional Manager and provide financial expertise and leadership. Working part-time, this role is a contract opportunity and will be a combination of in-office based out of Bridgewater and work from home.
Committed to immersing yourself into an organization and utilizing a committed, driven work approach, the successful candidate will contribute to the development and implementation of processes to address finance and operations recommendations.
- Review and implement internal controls
- Financial reporting
- Oversee day-to-day financial operations
- Year-end audit preparation
- Other duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 10+ years’ relevant experience
- Previous experience implementing new controls and processes
- Previous non-profit experience ideal
- Strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.