Our Client, an established and respected boutique public accounting firm, is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for their office in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This opportunity will appeal to you if you are seeking a challenging and fulfilling role within a strong, team-oriented work environment.
Offering a competitive salary and desirable benefits package, this firm is committed to work/ life balance and values the contributions of every employee.
- Notice to Reader
- Corporate tax
- Client accounting
- Client meetings and enquiry management
- Other related activities in support of clients and the Partners
- CPA or working towards CPA designation
- Bachelor of Commerce or BBA in Accounting
- 3-4+ years’ progressive accounting experience
- Prior experience within a public accounting environment is an asset
- Strategic problem solver
- Proactive and client service oriented
- Skilled at time management
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Proficient in financial statement preparation
- High level comfort with Excel and accounting systems in general
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.