Interim Budget Officer
Our client is seeking an experienced, forward thinking Interim Budget Officer for a 3 – 4-week contract position in their Dartmouth office. The successful candidate will have strong technical skills, prior experience within a not-for-profit environment and thrive in a small team.
- Excel modeling
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation will be considered a strong asset
- Minimum 5 years’ full cycle experience at senior accountant level or higher
- Experience in the not-for-profit industry is a strong asset
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is required
- Comfortable working independently with superior communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.