Part-Time, Seasonal Tax Preparer
|Location:||Yarmouth or Remote|
We are seeking a Part-Time, Seasonal Tax Preparer for our client, a quickly expanding small business. This is a 4-month contract opportunity, working approximately 20-25 hours per week. Their office is located in Yarmouth though there is the option to work remotely.
The successful candidate will be someone with recent personal tax experience, strong attention to detail, and is very comfortable using various technologies.
- Prepare T1’s, individual and sole proprietor
- Review client documents and follow-up as needed
- Provide tax advice and recommendations to clients
- Other duties as requested
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-2+ years preparing T1’s is required
- Previous experience using TaxPrep and DocCycle considered an asset
- Proven experience working with confidential information
- Extremely comfortable with technology and picks up new software quickly
- Keen attention to detail and superior communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.