Are you a driven individual with superior communication skills looking to contribute to a professional and reputable team? If so, we’re seeking a Collections Clerk for a contract opportunity in Dartmouth with our established client.
- Review outstanding accounts and records
- Contact clients on overdue payments
- Arrange for payments
- Update records and files
- Invoice support
- Collaborate with AR and accounting teams
- Post-secondary education in business, accounting, or office administration
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service focused role
- Previous collections experience ideal, but not required
- Above average phone etiquette and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a team-oriented approach
- Adaptable and willingness to pitch-in wherever needed
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.