Senior Project Accountant
Are you a well-rounded accountant with experience in process and systems review and streamlining? If so, our growing client in Bridgewater is currently seeking a Senior Project Accountant for a contract assignment to support their team with accounting projects and recommendations for progressive upgrades. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong technical accounting experience, a high level of comfort with technology and a desire to contribute to a positive and progressive organization.
- Review current accounting processes, systems and procedures
- Evaluate current and projected needs for the future
- Offer suggestions for improvement and assist with implementation
- Manage small accounting projects
- Other accounting tasks as needed
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation considered an asset
- 5+ years’ full-cycle accounting experience
- Previous experience with process and system review and improvement
- Experience with Sage50 software ideal
- Comfortable using technology with the ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Ability to take initiative and strong work ethic
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.