Our client is seeking an Accounting Assistant for a 1-year term opportunity in their Bedford office. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong attention to detail to contribute their skills to a successful team.
- Variance analysis
- Preparing expense and commission statements
- Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Payroll processing
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 2+ years related experience in a hands-on accounting support position
- Experience with QuickBooks online considered an asset
- Strong communication skills and a professional attitude
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work in fast-paced environment
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.