Interim Accounting Manager
Are you a proven, results-oriented accountant looking for a hands-on opportunity to utilize your skills and contribute to a busy office environment in a senior management position? If so, our client is seeking an Interim Accounting Manager for a position in their Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity lasting approximately 4 - 6 months.
- Full cycle accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance
- AR reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Staff supervision
- Additional accounting and special project work as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- CPA designation will be considered an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in a full cycle accounting position
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good judgement and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Adaptable and willingness to “pitch in” wherever needed
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.