Senior Corporate Controller
Our client, a highly successful construction company, is seeking a dynamic, experienced senior finance resource to oversee all accounting and reporting functions for their head office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity for an energetic, multi-talented leader with exceptional business acumen and impeccable business ethics.
Committed to immersing yourself into an organization and utilizing a committed, driven work approach, you will play a critical role in improving and expanding operations.
- Managing the accounting and reporting
- Managing risk and developing processes, structures and systems
- Budgeting and forecasting
- External relationship management
- Corporate governance
- Managing accounting team
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 15+ years’ relevant experience
- Previous construction experience
- Strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in growing, entrepreneurial organization, this may be the career move for you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.