Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client, a successful, locally based company in the construction industry, is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their office in Dartmouth. This role is a maternity leave term position and requires a diligent individual who is keen to join a busy, high volume environment with a large private Atlantic Canadian Company.
- Accounts payable processing
- Process and monitor payments and expenditures
- Maintain accurate electronic files and invoices
- Weekly check runs
- Prepare bank deposits
- Respond to vendor requests
- Resolve discrepancies with payments
- Process expense claims
- Other accounting support where required
- Assisting CFO and Controller as needed
- Post-secondary education in accounting or bookkeeping.
- 2-5 years’ accounts payable experience
- Ability to pick up on new processes quickly and work under pressure
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative
- Construction industry experience is a strong asset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.