Manager, Operations Accounting
Our client, a large private company, is seeking a Manager, Operations Accounting for a permanent opportunity in their Halifax office. Reporting to the Vice President, Finance, the successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and work well in a team environment.
- Oversee small accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting, forecasting and annual budgets
- Financial and operational period-end reporting
- Participate in monthly financial reporting close processes
- Other support as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 2+ years’ relevant experience post designation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good judgement and problem-solving capabilities
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and consistently meet all deadlines
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.