Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Dartmouth office. This is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to contribute your strong accounts payable skills to a rapidly expanding, international organization.
- Prepare incoming invoices for entry into software
- Applying payments to appropriate accounts
- Preparing various reports
- Check statements for discrepancies
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounting support position
- Previous experience Telecommunications or IT industry will be considered an asset
- Experience with Great Plains software
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Comfortable with software and learning new processes and systems quickly
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.