Our client is seeking a Finance Assistant for a permanent position in their Dartmouth office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join an industry leading organization.
- Accounts payable management
- Processing weekly accounts payable payments
- AP and visa statement reconciliations
- Posting and processing monthly membership payments
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounting support position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sage 50
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.