Senior Accounts Administrator
Our client is seeking a Senior Accounts Administrator for a contract opportunity in their Dartmouth office. Reporting to the Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for the timely payment of employees and the payment of all related expenses.
- Accounts payable
- Journal entries
- Document control
- Oversee data entry workers
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Above average attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and consistently meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.