Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity with a well-respected, thriving organization.
- Coding and entering invoices
- Preparing cheque runs and resolving discrepancies
- Responding to vendor and internal inquiries
- Assisting accounting and operational staff in various financial matters
- Reception coverage
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience with Yardi accounting software will be considered an asset
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to work independently
- Previous experience with property management will be considered an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.