Interim Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting
Our client, a publicly traded company, is seeking an Interim Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting for their Downtown Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity lasting approximately 6 months. The successful candidate takes initiative, has a strong attention to detail and ability to learn new processes quickly.
- Period end accounting and financial reporting, including consolidations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Staff management
- Internal controls and processes
- Accounting policies and procedures
- Year-end audit coordination
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other accounting, finance, and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 5+ years relevant industry experience, including public company experience
- Solid understanding of IFRS is required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to constantly meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.