Our client, an independent non-profit, is seeking a full-time Interim Accountant for a 3-month contract opportunity in their Halifax office. The successful candidate is a dedicated and hardworking individual who has a team-oriented approach.
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Month-end working papers and spreadsheets maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- GL reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position
- Experience with AccountEdge will be considered an asset
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Above average communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.