Accounts Payable/Office Administrator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable/Office Administrator for a contract position in their Dartmouth office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team in an industry leading organization.
- Accounts payable
- Expense claims
- Month end accruals
- Answering and directing phones
- Ordering office supplies
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Above average problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.