Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a permanent position located in their Dartmouth office. The successful candidate possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Processing all invoices and obtaining approvals for payment
- Answering inquiries regarding payment status
- Working closely with other departments regarding P.O.’s and invoice approvals
- Prepare weekly, and monthly payments as necessary
- Monthly Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Assisting with other related accounting duties
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Above average attention to detail
- A high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent time-management skills and sense of urgency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, both independently and in a group setting
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.