Our client is seeking a Payroll Coordinator for their office in HRM. This is a permanent position with an established and thriving organization. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail and eager to take initiative.
- Performing reconciliations and reporting
- Verifying and entering large quantities of payroll data
- Responding to all payroll inquiries
- Maintaining payroll files and employee related information
- Tracking vacation and absences
- Other related duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business administration or accounting
- A minimum 3 years’ full-process payroll experience
- Completed payroll certification or interest in completing the program
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Highly organized
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.