Our client is currently seeking a Finance Assistant for a contract opportunity at their Halifax office. As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for a wide variety of accounting functions in this fast-paced, team environment.
- Greeting visitors
- Responding to phone calls
- Inputting data into system
- Office management
- Accounts payable entries
- Visa reconciliations
- Other accounting support to Controller as required
- University degree or college diploma in accounting required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team setting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated and self-motivated
- Above average organizational and prioritization skills
- Solid problem-solving experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.