Part-Time Project Bookkeeper
We’re currently seeking a Part-Time Project Bookkeeper for our client located in Dartmouth. Reporting to the Director of Finance, this accounting position requires assistance 3 days per week for approximately 2 months+ performing a variety of day to day accounting duties.
- Bank reconciliations
- VISA reconciliations
- Accounts payable entries
- Billing management
- Ad hoc analysis
- Other accounting duties as needed
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ full cycle bookkeeping experience
- Prior experience using Sage 50/Simply Accounting is a strong asset
- Excellent technical accounting skills and high attention to detail
- Thrives in a small, close-knit office environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
- Familiarity with government funding initiatives and/or retail accounting are considered assets
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.