Junior Property Accountant
Our client, a locally based and successful company, is seeking a Junior Property Accountant for their office in Halifax. This is a permanent position. An integral member of the accounting team, you will be responsible for full cycle accounting for a portfolio of commercial properties.
- Monthly financial statement & working paper preparation
- Accounts payable processing and posting cash receipts
- Cheque runs
- Bank deposits and HST remittances
- Expense claim processing
- Annual budget support and financial analysis
- Occasional reception relief
- Other accounting and administrative duties as required
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- High level communication skill
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.