Our client is currently seeking a Financial Analyst in Bedford. This is a contract opportunity with a reputable company. Reporting to the Senior Corporate Accountant, the successful candidate is a dedicated and hard working individual with proven leadership qualities.
- Reviewing and posting accruals and journal entries
- Performing fixed asset, general ledger, and inventory accounting
- Preparing remittances for EDC, VAT, and other government filings
- Reconciling intercompany and goods in transit accounts for all companies
- Preparing working papers supporting the monthly close process and month end balances
- Supporting the business with analysis of reports
- Performing other related duties as required
- Completed college diploma or university degree focused in business or accounting
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Above average attention to detail
- Demonstrated success within a high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-oriented work style
- Proven initiative and work ethic
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.