Accounts Receivable Clerk
We’re seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a 6-week contract opportunity in Halifax. A meticulous and professional individual with strong understanding of accounts receivable processes is the ideal fit for this role. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Coordinator, primary responsibilities will include:
- Verifying and processing payments
- Collections calls
- Responding to client inquiries
- AR reporting
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary college education focused in business or accounting
- 1 year of accounts receivable experience
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong accuracy
- Focused, detail-driven work style
- Excellent critical thinking skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.